Checkout - Clicking ‘Place Order Now’ button doesn't work
There are various reasons why the "Place order now" button may not respond when you click it, please see the most common issues below:
- Please make sure that you have a shipping method selected under "2 Shipping Method" on the checkout. If no shipping methods are shown, there may be an issue with the delivery address that you have entered.
- One of the items in your basket may not be available for delivery to your location, please check here for information - https://www.7dayshop.com/delivery-and-returns
- Please make sure that you have ticked the checkbox positioned above the place order now button to accept our Terms & Conditions.
- If you have come back to the site after putting items in your basket on an earlier occasion, these items may no longer be available. Please go back to the basket page to remove the items.
- Please ensure your payment information is complete, if payment by card is selected, please ensure the expiry date and security code have been entered correctly and no spaces in the card number.
- Please Register/Log in prior to adding items to your basket, this will help our Customer Support Agents who will be able to see and provide information on the items in your basket should you require assistance before completing your purchase.
- If you are still unable to place an order then the issue will most likely be down to an issue with your stored cookie, this can be resolved by Clearing your browser Cache